Customer Support Leader
- – Software as a service (SaaS) remains the largest market segment in the warp-speed digital transformation, and is forecast to grow to $104.7 billion in 2020. FireGroup would be honored to be a top-choice list of SaaS for the merchants on Shopify, the biggest e-commerce platform in the world, and we continuously keep expanding the line of products across multiple platforms along with all modern technology.
- – Our mission is to become a leading SaaS solution provider with outstanding products that furnish and support customers in diverse industry sectors with the best-in-class services.Visit our websites: fireapps.vn & fireapps.io
- – Ensure agent adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- – Be responsible for leading the Customer Support team, work with team members refining and scheduling appropriate training sessions
- – Prepare weekly/monthly/annual results and performance reports
- – Develop training documents that support daily operations
- – Answer questions from team members, motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
- – Monitor queue and track conversations from all channels to maintain excellent service level requirements. Keep agents aware of pending conversations.
- – Analysis of trends, emerging issues and factors affecting team performance
- – Devise and/or recommend ways to optimize procedures
- – Work closely with Customer Success team in to solve problems collaboratively
- – Keep management and internal departments informed on issues and problems
- – An enthusiastic, energetic, detail oriented and proactive person who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- – Tech-savvy and eager to learn about technology products
- – Enjoy the challenges and are passionate about helping others.
- – 5+ years of customer support experience in SaaS organization.
- – Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor, at least 2 years.
- – English is a must (Fluent in English, IELTS 6.0 or an equivalent certificate)
- – Good presentation skills
- – Have knowledge about e-commerce and B2C
- – BPO experience is a plus.
- – Strong written/verbal communication skills
- – Data collection and ordering
- – Stress tolerance
- – Able to work during weekends and holidays
- – Have opportunity to work with overseas clients, mostly US, Canada and European countries
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly projects team
- – Possible career path with many opening roles within company
- + Customer Support Manager
- + Switching to the technical field as Associate Product Manager
- – Attractive salary based on skill and experience
- – Annual salary review
- – Additional bonus performance-based bonus in addition to 13-month bonus
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
- – Free coffee, tea, candy.
- – Happy events: kick off, birthday, moon party
- – Technical seminar in the company
- – Support for all sports activities: Football, Badminton
- – Company trip in every summer, annual year-end party, team building
- – Please send us your wonderful resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Should you need any further information, kindly please contact us via (+84)28 2229 9989
- – Visit FireGroup’s website to know more about our life, culture: https://firegroup.io/