Established in 2016, by helping merchants overcome business challenges, we strive to enable their success. Here at FireGroup, we offer business owners the tools they need to bridge the gap between large corporations and SMEs, the solutions to merchants' problems, as well as customized services tailored to the needs of each business.
Our mission is empowering merchants to succeed with e-Commerce using our proven technology solutions. We are looking for new members who dare to think big and grow bigger with 4 core values:
- EMBRACING CHANGE
- CUSTOMER CENTRICITY
3 reasons to work with us:
- The world of passion, challenge, innovation
- We're a family of young souls united by talents
- Passions and Trust
- Handle with high priority, difficult, and complicated complaint tickets
- Own overall relationship with key/major clients or those with whom we have significant future potential if we take the right actions which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, helping customers maximise the value with absolute knowledge of the products
- Be the customer’s first point of contact. You are their advocate and and work directly with our Product team to help to improve our products (feature requests, improvements, bugs)
- Work with clients via online channels, email, phone calls, and live chat to build Customer Success Plans, establish critical goals, and identify opportunities for growth and up-sell/cross-sell customers to higher plan/another product.
- Measure and monitor customers achievement of critical and key performance indicators
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, to review health metrics
- Contribute to building an online help center - including writing, producing short videos, and other content formats in English
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer success process, and create/improve/deliver training when needed.
- An enthusiastic, energetic, sales-oriented, and proactive person who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn about technology products
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience selling/communicating functionality and how this functionality adds value to organizations.
- Experience onboarding customer organizations and maintaining those relationships throughout the customer lifecycle, customer-service experience is a plus
- At least 1 years of working experience in the sale field
- Experienced in monitoring a small workgroup
- English is a must (Fluent in English, IELTS 6.0 or an equivalent certificate)
- Have knowledge about e-commerce and B2B is a plus
- Have background in accounting, finance, purchasing, orders is a plus.
- Interpersonal, and listening skills
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Data collection and ordering
- Stress tolerance
- Able to work during weekends and holidays
- Working hours are from 14:00 to 23:00
We believe that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals.
Featured benefits include:
- Monday - Friday/ 9am - 6pm
- Have opportunity to work with global merchants and join the dynamic, young and friendly project team; stable career path;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience; 13th month salary & seniority bonus; Employee’s marriage, maternity bonus; Birthday voucher gift;
- Annual salary review;
- PTI Healthcare, annual health check;
- Regular technical seminar & external/ internal training courses;
- Providing free coffee, tea & snack;
- Internal engagement events: Teambuilding; Town-hall, birthday gift voucher, mid-autumn, new year and kick-off parties, yearly company trip;
- Support for all sports clubs activities and tournaments: Running, Football, Badminton, etc;
- Laptop/ PC/ Monitor 're provided
- Please send us your wonderful resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you need any further information, kindly please contact us via (+84)28 2229 9989
- Visit FireGroup’s website to know more about our life, culture: https://firegroup.io/