Customer Success Freelancer
Established in 2016, by helping merchants overcome business challenges, we strive to enable their success. Here at FireGroup, we offer business owners the tools they need to bridge the gap between large corporations and SMEs, the solutions to merchants' problems, as well as customized services tailored to the needs of each business.
Our mission is empowering merchants to succeed with e-Commerce using our proven technology solutions. We are looking for new members who dare to think big and grow bigger with 4 core values:
- EMBRACING CHANGE
- CUSTOMER CENTRICITY
3 reasons to work with us:
- The world of passion, challenge, innovation
- We're a family of young souls united by talents
- Passions and Trust
- Understand, demonstrate products' features to Customers through CRM tool or remotely
- Able to manage and prioritize an onboarding customer portfolio with several customers in different stages at the same time; but still ensure the service quality meeting or exceeding customers' objectives/expectations
- Able to support simple issues, provide solution/workarounds or work with relevant team during the onboarding process
- Share best practice and inspire your customers to set up a successful implementation using the products
- An enthusiastic, energetic, detail oriented and proactive person who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Have experience in working in relevant roles.
- Strong relationship skills, supported by communication, strategic consulting skills.
- Intermediate English skills, especially speaking & written to communicate with foreign customers
- Ready to learn quickly e-commerce platforms (Shopify/WooCommerce/ BigCommerce) as well as knowledge and technical skills related to FireApps applications.
- Stress tolerance.
- Able to work in shifts, during weekends and holidays.
- Have the opportunity to work with overseas clients
- Join the dynamic, young, and friendly product team
- Attractive salary, based on skill and experience
- Regular technical & soft skill training
- Please send us your wonderful resume to email@example.com
- Should you need any further information, kindly please contact us via (+84)28 2229 9989
- Visit FireGroup’s website to know more about our life, culture: https://firegroup.io/