Duration of employment
FA - Customer Success (Freelance, Remote)
- – Established in 2016, FireGroup Technology JSC is a tech company that specializes in web-app solutions for running the business on e-commerce platforms. FireGroup has now become the leading web-app provider, especially on both Shopify and AliExpress platforms.
- – Our mission is to solve challenges & problems in the global E-commerce market by using technologies. We are looking for new members who dare to think big and grow bigger.
- – Software as a service (SaaS) remains the largest market segment in the warp-speed digital transformation and is forecast to grow to $104.7 billion in 2020. FireApps would be honored to be a top-choice list of SaaS for the merchants on Shopify, the biggest e-commerce platform in the world, and we continuously keep expanding the line of products across multiple platforms along with all modern technology. Our mission is to become a leading SaaS solution provider with outstanding products that furnish and support customers in diverse industry sectors with best-in-class services.
- – Provide immediate on-boarding activities such as installation, configuring and training to new clients as well as thinking outside of the box to provide customers with the solutions that FireApps offers
- – Contact customers to receive positive feedback and convert into online reviews and testimonials
- – Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource (Technical Support/Testers/Software Engineers/Product Development) and follow-up until issues have been resolved completely or a workaround is provided.
- – Work with clients via a CRM tool, use email and live chat to identify opportunities for growth and up-sell/cross-sell customers to higher plan/another product.
- – Able to work rotation per shift, with at least 5 shifts/week during day/night time, weekends and holidays. Choose from some of the shifts below:
- + Night shifts: 6PM-10PM, 10PM-2AM, 2AM-6AM)
- + Day shifts: 7AM-11AM, 2PM-6PM
- – An enthusiastic, energetic, sales oriented and proactive person who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- – Tech-savvy and eager to learn about technology products
- – Interpersonal, listening skills
- – Strong English written/verbal communication skills
- – Data collection and ordering
- – Stress tolerance
- – Have opportunity to work with overseas clients, mostly US, Canada and European countries
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly projects team who will happily assist you
- – Attend products/troubleshooting training before working with clients directly
- – Practice and improve softskill, communication skill, and a chance to be full-time FireApps employee in the future
- – Additional bonus performance-based monthly
Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us via (028) 222-999-89