Duration of employment
FA - Customer Support (Freelance, Remote)
- – Established in 2016, FireGroup Technology JSC is a tech company that specializes in web-app solutions for running the business on e-commerce platforms. FireGroup has now become the leading web-app provider, especially on both Shopify and AliExpress platforms.
- – Handle and resolve customer inquiries via email, live chat. Facebook, or other online channels, remote meeting
- – Obtain and evaluate all relevant information, test and troubleshoot issues to determine a solution (training or technical fix)
- – Contact customers to receive positive feedback and convert into online reviews and testimonials
- – Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource (mentor/Technical Support/Testers) and follow-up until issues have been resolved completely or a workaround is provided.
- – Student at 1st-3rd year from any college/university
- – An enthusiastic, energetic, detail oriented and proactive person who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- – Eager to learn about technology products
- – Interpersonal, listening skills
- – Strong English written/verbal communication skills
- – Data collection and ordering
- – Stress tolerance
- – Able to work remotely and rotation per shift (4 hours each), with at least 5 night shifts/week during week days, weekends and holidays. Time slots include: 6pm-10pm, 10pm-2am, 2am-6am
- – Have opportunity to work with overseas clients, mostly US, Canada and European countries
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly projects team who will happily assist you
- – Attend products/troubleshooting training before working with clients directly
- – Practice and improve softskill, communication skill, and a chance to be full-time FireApps employee in the future
- – Additional hour salary when working during night time (10pm-6am)
- – Performance-based review salary after probation, and every next 6 months
- – Additional bonus performance-based monthly (after probation)
Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us via (028) 222-999-89