Established in 2016, by helping merchants overcome business challenges, we strive to enable their success. Here at FireGroup, we offer business owners the tools they need to bridge the gap between large corporations and SMEs, the solutions to merchants' problems, as well as customized services tailored to the needs of each business.
Our mission is empowering merchants to succeed with e-Commerce using our proven technology solutions. We are looking for new members who dare to think big and grow bigger with 4 core values:
- EMBRACING CHANGE
- CUSTOMER CENTRICITY
3 reasons to work with us:
- The world of passion, challenge, innovation
- We're a family of young souls united by talents
- Passions and Trust
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with the company's goals and objectives.
- Development and execution of go-to-market plans to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Develop and manage budgets for marketing initiatives.
- Analyze marketing data and metrics to identify areas for improvement and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of marketing initiatives with product development and customer success teams.
- Develop and manage relationships with key partners and vendors.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, competition, and industry developments to inform marketing strategies.
- Report to Head of Division and CEO.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field .
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on SaaS or technology products.
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of marketing professionals.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing marketing strategies that drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of SEO, Affiliate marketing, Performance Marketing, Email Marketing.
- Fluent in English.
We believe that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals.
Featured benefits include:
- Monday - Friday/ 9am - 6pm
- Have opportunity to work with global merchants and join the dynamic, young and friendly project team; stable career path;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience; 13th month salary & seniority bonus; Employee’s marriage, maternity bonus; Birthday voucher gift;
- Annual salary review;
- PTI Healthcare, annual health check;
- Regular technical seminar & external/ internal training courses;
- Providing free coffee, tea & snack;
- Internal engagement events: Teambuilding; Town-hall, birthday gift voucher, mid-autumn, new year and kick-off parties, yearly company trip;
- Support for all sports clubs activities and tournaments: Running, Football, Badminton, etc;
- Laptop/ PC/ Monitor 're provided
- Please send us your wonderful resume to email@example.com
- Should you need any further information, kindly please contact us via (+84)28 2229 9989
- Visit FireGroup’s website to know more about our life, culture: https://firegroup.io/