FireGroup envisions and strives to make an e-Commerce world where every merchant can succeed a reality. Since founded in 2016, we have specialized in providing a comprehensive portfolio of category-leading SaaS products for the global e-Commerce market, including online store development, store management, sales & marketing automation, and almost every aspect of running an online business.
After almost a decade in the market, we are loved by over 450,000 merchants and enterprises across 175+ countries and highly trusted by our globally renowned partners such as Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Google, Meta, Tiktok, and Amazon. To continue empowering more merchants, we always welcome new tech talents who work toward a rewarding career and live by these 4 core values:
- Embracing Change
- Customer Centricity
Why to build your career with us
- Make your impact globally on hundreds of thousands of merchants’ success
- Develop your skills in a fast-paced and highly competitive SaaS market
- Create and grow continuously among passionate talents with growth mindsets
1. Group Products Management
- Work directly with the CEO in forming the direction and business goals for products and projects
- Set up business strategies, growth targets for each product/project stage.
- Convert goals into specific plans and metrics that meet expectations and implement them.
- Monitor product development costs, including production, marketing, and customer service costs.
- Be responsible for branding activities of the products/projects to reach world markets.
2. People & Culture Management
- Manage human resources under the business unit (BU), structure the working system in accordance with the business situations & project needs.
- Monitor recruitment activities, set targets and purpose of recruitment for each stage of the production process.
- Manage salary budget, optimize personnel costs and ROI.
- Establish a KPI system for each department & job position.
- Execute plans to develop and retain employees.
- Build culture, promote the brand, vision of the BU and the company.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in technology & SaaS industry.
- Minimum 3 years in similar management roles: COO, Product Manager, Product Director, Growth Head...
- Deep knowledge of the SaaS market, products and technology updates.
- Great understanding in the nature of startups.
- Good leadership and organization skills.
- Good English skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
- Excellent ability to communicate and work with teams.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- Having strong business acumen, passion, resilience and pressure resistance.
We believe that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals.
Featured benefits include:
- Have opportunity to work with global merchants and join the dynamic, young and friendly project team; stable career path;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience; 13th month salary & seniority bonus; Employee’s marriage, maternity bonus; Birthday voucher gift;
- Annual salary review;
- PTI Healthcare, annual health check;
- Regular technical seminar & external/ internal training courses;
- Providing free coffee, tea & snack;
- Internal engagement events: Team-building; Town-hall, birthday gift voucher, mid-autumn, new year and kick-off parties, yearly company trip;
- FireGroup Sports Clubs: Running, Football, Badminton, etc;
- Laptop/ PC/ Monitor are provided