Head of Technology
- – Established in 2016, FireGroup Technology JSC is a tech company that specializes in web-app solutions for running the business on e-commerce platforms. FireGroup has now become the leading web-app provider, especially on both Shopify and AliExpress platforms.
- – Our mission is to solve challenges & problems in the global E-commerce market by using technologies. We are looking for new members who dare to think big and grow bigger.
- – Be responsible for planning and directing the company’s strategies in various ways to achieve set outcomes.
- – Be willing to examine risks and potentials in order to drive the strategies and effectiveness the company
- – Be responsible for the technology success of our product to drive audience and revenue to the company
- – Provide effective management to organization’s business activities that have to do with its strategic and financial growth.
- – Perform efficient technology management and be responsible company’s expenditures on technology
- – Incorporate policies and procedures to accurately interpret policies and procedures, model them and hold others accountable for following them consistently.
- – Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- – Help departments use technology profitably
- – Establish the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- – Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth. Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company
- – Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- – Oversee daily operations of the technology buildout, infrastructure and uptime.
- – Build effective relationships with the stakeholders both internally and externally so as to maintain good revenue increases for the organization in general.
- – Understand and meet the needs of all clients as well as address the concerns of organization stakeholders.
- – Ensure the creation, development and implementation of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives to grow the business in coordinating with other teams internally and externally
- – Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- – Ensure overall delivery and quality of the company’s offerings to customers.
- – Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- – Communicate strategy and results to the company’s employees.
- – Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors, board of directors and chief executive officer
- – Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- – Build quality assurance and data protection processes. Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information. Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans.
- – Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance, and to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
- – Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- – Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values. Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness, and to streamline company policies and rules.
- – Develops and enhances a company’s website and OTT products to increase site traffic
- – Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- – Evaluate and decide upon key investments in projects and talent.
- – Ensure harmonious work environment
- – Be responsible for training and mentoring staff; motivating them all for effective performance for the general growth of his own business unit and the company
- – Offer opportunities and support to all subordinates to help them improve their professional competencies.
- – Responsible for people management of his own business unit from recruitment, appointment, allocation, discipline, attrition rate.
- – Update his job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations
- – Have strong passion with the industry so as to serve the needs of relevant stakeholders ranging from the government, viewers (consumers), content partners and senior management.
- – Have strong ability to work under pressure and a tight schedule with expected quality and assigned budget.
- – Exhibit effective listening skills and superb communication skills. Actively seek feedback and receive it in a non-defensive manner.
- – Have strong creative and innovative thinking to develop and create new ideas, systems, and relationships for the success of the company.
- – Have critical and autonomous decision making skills so as to analyze information and evaluate results in order to make the best decision in solving problems or seeing the risk/opportunity.
- – Have good planning skills to be able to develop specific plans and goals to help in accomplishing tasks efficiently.
- – Have logical ability to tack complaints and resolve disputes and conflicts
- – Have motivating skills to be able to encourage and build team spirit among staff and bring about mutual respect and cooperation.
- – Have a professionally pleasant personality and display consistent leadership abilities.
- – Have the ability to identify new opportunities and exploit them to the benefit of the company.
- – Have strong business development skills from content
- – Please send us your wonderful resume to email@example.com
- – Should you need any further information, kindly please contact us via (+84)28 2229 9989
- – Visit FireGroup’s website to know more about our life, culture: https://firegroup.io/