FireGroup envisions and strives to make an e-Commerce world where every merchant can succeed a reality. Since founded in 2016, we have specialized in providing a comprehensive portfolio of category-leading SaaS products for the global e-Commerce market, including online store development, store management, sales & marketing automation, and almost every aspect of running an online business.
After almost a decade in the market, we are loved by over 450,000 merchants and enterprises across 175+ countries and highly trusted by our globally renowned partners such as Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Google, Meta, Tiktok, and Amazon. To continue empowering more merchants, we always welcome new tech talents who work toward a rewarding career and live by these 4 core values:
- Embracing Change
- Customer Centricity
Why to build your career with us
- Make your impact globally on hundreds of thousands of merchants’ success
- Develop your skills in a fast-paced and highly competitive SaaS market
- Create and grow continuously among passionate talents with growth mindsets
- Strategic Planning - 15%:
- Develop and refine the division's growth marketing strategy to achieve business objectives, including user acquisition, revenue growth, and market expansion.
- Validate strategies with the Head of Growth
- Execution of Growth Experiments - 55%:
- Digital Marketing: Oversee digital marketing channels, including Shopify Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, TikTok Ads, email marketing, content marketing, and other digital initiatives. Create and manage campaigns to increase brand awareness and lead generation.
- User Acquisition: Develop and manage strategies for acquiring new customers through various online and offline channels.
- Retention and Engagement: Implement strategies to engage and retain customers, including email marketing campaigns, loyalty programs, and customer feedback initiatives.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Collaborate with product/development teams to optimize website, landing pages, in-app flows for improved user experience and conversion rates.
- Data Analysis and Reporting - 20%:
- Utilize data-driven insights to identify growth opportunities, track performance, and make data-backed decisions.
- Implement A/B testing, funnel analysis, and cohort analysis to optimize campaigns.
- Trends Monitoring and Benchmark - 10%:
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitors, and emerging technologies to identify new opportunities and maintain a competitive edge.
- Proven track record of at least 3 years in user acquisition, growth marketing, product marketing, GTM strategies, or a related field with experience in technology companies
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in data analytics tools and marketing automation platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Looker Studio, ...
- Experience in e-commerce and SAAS is a plus
- Problem solving skill
- Good knowledge of product marketing is a plus
- A growth mindset with a passion for innovation and staying updated on industry trends.
- Creative thinkers willing to test big ideas and apply learnings to future campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Proficient in English
We believe that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals.
Featured benefits include:
- Have opportunity to work with global merchants and join the dynamic, young and friendly project team; stable career path;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience; 13th month salary & seniority bonus; Employee’s marriage, maternity bonus; Birthday voucher gift;
- Annual salary review;
- PTI Healthcare, annual health check;
- Regular technical seminar & external/ internal training courses;
- Providing free coffee, tea & snack;
- Internal engagement events: Team-building; Town-hall, birthday gift voucher, mid-autumn, new year and kick-off parties, yearly company trip;
- FireGroup Sports Clubs: Running, Football, Badminton, etc;
- Laptop/ PC/ Monitor are provided