Established in 2016, by helping merchants overcome business challenges, we strive to enable their success. Here at FireGroup, we offer business owners the tools they need to bridge the gap between large corporations and SMEs, the solutions to merchants\' problems, as well as customized services tailored to the needs of each business.
Our mission is empowering merchants to succeed with e-Commerce using our proven technology solutions. We are looking for new members who dare to think big and grow bigger with 4 core values:
- EMBRACING CHANGE
- CUSTOMER CENTRICITY
3 reasons to work with us:
- The world of passion, challenge, innovation
- We're a family of young souls united by talents
- Passions and Trust
By partnering with cross-functional teams and customers, you will turn your insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that effectively communicate design solutions to stakeholders and team members.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- 3+ years of experience in product design
- Strong portfolio showcasing user-centered design solutions that have been shipped to customers.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of design systems and experience creating and maintaining design language systems.
- Experience conducting user research, synthesizing insights, and applying them to design solutions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present design solutions to stakeholders and team members.
- Experience working collaboratively with product managers, engineers, and other designers.
- Strong understanding of web development and ability to work closely with engineering teams to ensure design solutions are implemented as intended.
- Have experience working on projects for the US or European market
We believe that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals.
Featured benefits include:
- Monday - Friday/ 9am - 6pm
- Have opportunity to work with global merchants and join the dynamic, young and friendly project team; stable career path;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience; 13th month salary & seniority bonus; Employee’s marriage, maternity bonus; Birthday voucher gift;
- Annual salary review;
- PTI Healthcare, annual health check;
- Regular technical seminar & external/ internal training courses;
- Providing free coffee, tea & snack;
- Internal engagement events: Teambuilding; Town-hall, birthday gift voucher, mid-autumn, new year and kick-off parties, yearly company trip;
- Support for all sports clubs activities and tournaments: Running, Football, Badminton, etc;
- Laptop/ PC/ Monitor \'re provided
- Please send us your wonderful resume to email@example.com
- Should you need any further information, kindly please contact us via (+84)28 2229 9989
- Visit FireGroup’s website to know more about our life, culture: https://firegroup.io/