Junior Customer Success Executive
- – Established in 2016, FireGroup Technology JSC is a tech company that specializes in web-app solutions for running the business on e-commerce platforms. FireGroup has now become the leading web-app provider, especially on both Shopify and AliExpress platforms.
- – Our mission is to solve challenges & problems in the global E-commerce market by using technologies. We are looking for new members who dare to think big and grow bigger.
- – Provide immediate on-boarding activities such as installation, configuring and training to new clients as well as thinking outside of the box to provide customers with the solutions that FireApps offers
- – Contact customers to receive positive feedback and convert into online reviews and testimonials
- – Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource (Technical Support/Testers/Software Engineers/Product Development) and follow-up until issues have been resolved completely or a workaround is provided.
- – Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, help customers maximise the value with absolute knowledge of the products
- – Be the customer’s first point of contact. You are their advocate and and work directly with our Product team to help to improve our products (feature requests, improvements, bugs)
- – Work with clients via online channels, email and live chat to build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals and identify opportunities for growth and up-sell/cross-sell customers to higher plan/another product.
- – Measure and monitor customers achievement of critical and key performance indicators
- – Able to work full-time 6PM – 12PM from Monday to Friday
- – An enthusiastic, energetic, sales oriented and proactive person who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- – Tech-savvy and eager to learn about technology products
- – Educated to degree level or equivalent
- – Experience selling/communicating functionality or the same field is a plus
- – Healthy command of English (listening, reading, writing, reading)
- – Have knowledge about e-commerce and B2B is a plus
- – Interpersonal, listening skills
- – Strong written/verbal communication skills
- – Data collection and ordering
- – Stress tolerance
- – Have the opportunity to work with overseas clients
- – Join the dynamic, young, and friendly product team
- – Have a stable career path
- – Attractive salary, based on skill and experience
- – 13-month bonus program
- – Additional bonus performance-based bonus
- – Regular technical & soft skill training
- – Providing Free coffee, tea, candy.
- – Happy events: kick-off, birthday, Moon party
- – Technical seminar in the company
- – Support for all sports activities: Football, Yoga,..
- – Yearly company trip
- – Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months
- – Premium PIT insurance package
- – Premium annual health checkup package
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via (028) 222-99-89