FireGroup envisions and strives to make an e-Commerce world where every merchant can succeed a reality. Since founded in 2016, we have specialized in providing a comprehensive portfolio of category-leading SaaS products for the global e-Commerce market, including online store development, store management, sales & marketing automation, and almost every aspect of running an online business.
After almost a decade in the market, we are loved by over 450,000 merchants and enterprises across 175+ countries and highly trusted by our globally renowned partners such as Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Google, Meta, Tiktok, and Amazon. To continue empowering more merchants, we always welcome new tech talents who work toward a rewarding career and live by these 4 core values:
- Embracing Change
- Customer Centricity
Why to build your career with us
- Make your impact globally on hundreds of thousands of merchants’ success
- Develop your skills in a fast-paced and highly competitive SaaS market
- Create and grow continuously among passionate talents with growth mindsets
- Sourcing: search passive candidates & approach for the right opening jobs
- Selection: phone interview, schedule interview, assign technical test, joining interview, prepare candidate assessment form, etc.
- Oversighting the hiring process & progress.
- Offering: prepare the offer, call the candidate to discuss the offer and relevant information, follow up with the candidate until the final decision is made, update newcomer information on the portal.
- Working with the CBC team to organize Recruitment events (job fair, open day, seminar…) & partnership with universities for recruiting new graduates, interns.
- Advertising opening jobs to attract candidates from both internal & external
- Proposing effective recruiting solutions/plan/strategy/estimation
- Making relevant reports: weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Proactively build passive candidate pipeline to enlarge the Talent Pool
- Joining the team bonding, team building and sharing activities.
- 01+ year of experience working in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition in IT companies
- Have good experience/knowledge about sourcing/job branding on LinkedIn, Vietnamworks, ITViec, Facebook, IT Groups, etc.
- Strong communication skills (Vietnamese, English)
- Have good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Xmind)
- Have good self-learning and self-motivation skills
- Have “can do” attitude
- Very well organized
- Proactive, open-minded & autonomy
- Highly responsible
- Supportive & teamwork
- Able to work under pressure
- Good networking skills
- Knowledge on digital marketing/PR is plus
We believe that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals.
Featured benefits include:
- Have opportunity to work with global merchants and join the dynamic, young and friendly project team; stable career path;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience; 13th month salary & seniority bonus; Employee’s marriage, maternity bonus; Birthday voucher gift;
- Annual salary review;
- PTI Healthcare, annual health check;
- Regular technical seminar & external/ internal training courses;
- Providing free coffee, tea & snack;
- Internal engagement events: Team-building; Town-hall, birthday gift voucher, mid-autumn, new year and kick-off parties, yearly company trip;
- FireGroup Sports Clubs: Running, Football, Badminton, etc;
- Laptop/ PC/ Monitor are provided