FireGroup envisions and strives to make an e-Commerce world where every merchant can succeed a reality. Since founded in 2016, we have specialized in providing a comprehensive portfolio of category-leading SaaS products for the global e-Commerce market, including online store development, store management, sales & marketing automation, and almost every aspect of running an online business.
After almost a decade in the market, we are loved by over 450,000 merchants and enterprises across 175+ countries and highly trusted by our globally renowned partners such as Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Google, Meta, Tiktok, and Amazon. To continue empowering more merchants, we always welcome new tech talents who work toward a rewarding career and live by these 4 core values:
- Embracing Change
- Customer Centricity
Why to build your career with us
- Make your impact globally on hundreds of thousands of merchants’ success
- Develop your skills in a fast-paced and highly competitive SaaS market
- Create and grow continuously among passionate talents with growth mindsets
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and tactical
- Lead, oversee, and supervise team members to achieve KPIs for TA Team
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers and stakeholders to understand their talent requirements and develop job descriptions
- Reviews employment applications and background-check reports for senior level and above.
- Conduct thorough interviews and assessments to evaluate candidate qualifications, technical proficiency, and cultural fit for Senior & Managerial Level
- Provide a positive candidate experience by ensuring timely communication, providing feedback, and facilitating a smooth and efficient hiring process
- Work with Corporate Brand Communication Team to deliver Employer Branding activity to attract talent and build Talent Pool, Talent Pipeline
- Collaborate with the HR team to enhance employer branding initiatives and promote FireGroup as an employer of choice in the web app development and eCommerce industry
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in talent acquisition to drive continuous improvement
- Others be asigned by Line Manager.
- At least 5 years of experience working in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition in IT companies and 1 year working as management role.
- Have good experience/knowledge about sourcing/job branding on LinkedIn, Vietnamworks, ITviec, Facebook, IT Groups, etc. Ability to use digital marketing/PR/ recruitment marketing, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (Vietnamese, English) and good computer skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Have a “can-do” attitude and desire to become Human Resource Manager in the near future.
- Very well organized
- Proactive, open-minded & autonomy
- Highly responsible
- Supportive & teamwork
- Good networking
We believe that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals.
Featured benefits include:
- Have opportunity to work with global merchants and join the dynamic, young and friendly project team; stable career path;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience; 13th month salary & seniority bonus; Employee’s marriage, maternity bonus; Birthday voucher gift;
- Annual salary review;
- PTI Healthcare, annual health check;
- Regular technical seminar & external/ internal training courses;
- Providing free coffee, tea & snack;
- Internal engagement events: Team-building; Town-hall, birthday gift voucher, mid-autumn, new year and kick-off parties, yearly company trip;
- FireGroup Sports Clubs: Running, Football, Badminton, etc;
- Laptop/ PC/ Monitor are provided