FireGroup envisions and strives to make an e-Commerce world where every merchant can succeed a reality. Since founded in 2016, we have specialized in providing a comprehensive portfolio of category-leading SaaS products for the global e-Commerce market, including online store development, store management, sales & marketing automation, and almost every aspect of running an online business.
After almost a decade in the market, we are loved by over 450,000 merchants and enterprises across 175+ countries and highly trusted by our globally renowned partners such as Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Google, Meta, Tiktok, and Amazon. To continue empowering more merchants, we always welcome new tech talents who work toward a rewarding career and live by these 4 core values:
- Embracing Change
- Customer Centricity
Why to build your career with us
- Make your impact globally on hundreds of thousands of merchants’ success
- Develop your skills in a fast-paced and highly competitive SaaS market
- Create and grow continuously among passionate talents with growth mindsets
FireGroup is seeking a highly creative and technically savvy Graphic Designer to produce engaging illustrations for our products and dynamic banners for our web and social media content. The ideal candidate will be an adept visual storyteller with a passion for design, possessing a keen ability to leverage the latest AI technologies to streamline design processes and enhance creativity.
- Design and produce visually compelling illustrations for our SaaS products that effectively convey the value proposition and features.
- Create attention-grabbing banners, graphics, and layouts for our website, social media platforms, and digital advertisements.
- Collaborate with our marketing and product teams to conceptualize and execute design concepts that align with branding guidelines and marketing objectives.
- Apply AI-driven design tools to optimize workflow efficiency, offer innovative design solutions, and refine visual elements.
- Manage a repository of design assets and maintain organized design files for easy access and future use.
- Stay current with graphic design trends and explore how emerging AI technologies can be integrated into design projects to keep content fresh and engaging.
- Provide design expertise and guidance on visual communication best practices within the company.
- Effectively articulate design concepts and decisions to stakeholders through presentations or written communications.
- Ensure that all graphics and designs are optimized for different platforms and maintain brand consistency across all visual media.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of professional graphic design experience, preferably in a tech or eCommerce environment.
- Proficient in using graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop,) or other relevant tools.
- Demonstrated experience with AI in graphic design, such as using generative design platforms, style transfer, or smart resizing tools.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of designs, including illustrations and web banners.
- Excellent visual design skills with a strong sense of composition, typography, and color theory.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Great communication skills and the ability to translate complex ideas into clear visuals.
- Knowledge of current web standards and trends, as well as responsive design principles.
- A proactive, collaborative mindset and ability to take feedback constructively.
We believe that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals.
Featured benefits include:
- Have opportunity to work with global merchants and join the dynamic, young and friendly project team; stable career path;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience; 13th month salary & seniority bonus; Employee’s marriage, maternity bonus; Birthday voucher gift;
- Annual salary review;
- PTI Healthcare, annual health check;
- Regular technical seminar & external/ internal training courses;
- Providing free coffee, tea & snack;
- Internal engagement events: Team-building; Town-hall, birthday gift voucher, mid-autumn, new year and kick-off parties, yearly company trip;
- FireGroup Sports Clubs: Running, Football, Badminton, etc;
- Laptop/ PC/ Monitor are provided