FireGroup envisions and strives to make an e-Commerce world where every merchant can succeed a reality. Since founded in 2016, we have specialized in providing a comprehensive portfolio of category-leading SaaS products for the global e-Commerce market, including online store development, store management, sales & marketing automation, and almost every aspect of running an online business.
After almost a decade in the market, we are loved by over 450,000 merchants and enterprises across 175+ countries and highly trusted by our globally renowned partners such as Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Google, Meta, Tiktok, and Amazon. To continue empowering more merchants, we always welcome new tech talents who work toward a rewarding career and live by these 4 core values:
- Embracing Change
- Customer Centricity
Why to build your career with us
- Make your impact globally on hundreds of thousands of merchants’ success
- Develop your skills in a fast-paced and highly competitive SaaS market
- Create and grow continuously among passionate talents with growth mindsets
- Plan and execute the paid advertising channels, including Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Shopify Appstore Ads (similar to Google SEM) as main channels to drive growth and revenue.
- Measure and report the performance of paid and organic campaigns, and assess against goals (KPIs).
- Manage paid, owned, and earned channels to deliver communication goals as well as acquire, convert, and retain users.
- Brainstorm with the brand team on ad text, email copy, landing page text, social posts, creatives, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Analyze segmentation based on customer behavior and interaction using CRM/CDP tools to create relevant and impactful messaging.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Research and implement existing and new user acquisition and retention methods to drive user and revenue growth.
- Identify trends and audience insights; optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Proven track record of at least 3 years in user acquisition, growth marketing, product marketing, GTM strategies, or a related field with experience in technology companies
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in data analytics tools and marketing automation platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Looker Studio, ...
- Experience in e-commerce and SAAS is a plus
- Problem solving skill
- Good knowledge of product marketing is a plus
- A growth mindset with a passion for innovation and staying updated on industry trends.
- Creative thinkers willing to test big ideas and apply learnings to future campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Proficient in English
We believe that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals.
Featured benefits include:
- Have opportunity to work with global merchants and join the dynamic, young and friendly project team; stable career path;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience; 13th month salary & seniority bonus; Employee’s marriage, maternity bonus; Birthday voucher gift;
- Annual salary review;
- PTI Healthcare, annual health check;
- Regular technical seminar & external/ internal training courses;
- Providing free coffee, tea & snack;
- Internal engagement events: Team-building; Town-hall, birthday gift voucher, mid-autumn, new year and kick-off parties, yearly company trip;
- FireGroup Sports Clubs: Running, Football, Badminton, etc;
- Laptop/ PC/ Monitor are provided