FireGroup envisions and strives to make an e-Commerce world where every merchant can succeed a reality. Since founded in 2016, we have specialized in providing a comprehensive portfolio of category-leading SaaS products for the global e-Commerce market, including online store development, store management, sales & marketing automation, and almost every aspect of running an online business.
After almost a decade in the market, we are loved by over 450,000 merchants and enterprises across 175+ countries and highly trusted by our globally renowned partners such as Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Google, Meta, Tiktok, and Amazon. To continue empowering more merchants, we always welcome new tech talents who work toward a rewarding career and live by these 4 core values:
- Embracing Change
- Customer Centricity
Why to build your career with us
- Make your impact globally on hundreds of thousands of merchants’ success
- Develop your skills in a fast-paced and highly competitive SaaS market
- Create and grow continuously among passionate talents with growth mindsets
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior Product Owner to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who embodies both intellectual agility and empathetic understanding. You will be at the forefront of identifying customer pain points and delivering smart, user-centric solutions that are easy to understand and use. You will be responsible for articulating complex product features in ways that resonate with both our technical teams and our end-users.
- Lead the vision, strategy, and roadmap for a key aspect of our SaaS product offerings.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Engineers, Designers, QC, CS, and Marketing, to ensure seamless implementation and release cycles.
- Proactively engage with customers to empathize with their needs, validate problems, and collect valuable feedback.
- Break down intricate product problems into simple, understandable concepts for technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Define and prioritize product backlogs, creating detailed user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure the development team has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Monitor product performance and use data to drive key product decisions.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies and maintain alignment between stakeholders on product direction.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, the competitive landscape, and technological advancements that may influence our product direction.
- 3+ years of product management or similar experience in a technology company.
- Proven track record of delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an aptitude for articulating complex concepts in simple terms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, matched with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence).
- Fluent in English
- Smart: Demonstrates quick learning capabilities, logical thinking, and the ability to handle complex product challenges.
- Empathy: Shows genuine concern for customer experiences and seeks to understand users on a deeper level.
- Simplifier: Finds clarity in complexity and communicates solutions in ways everyone can grasp.
We believe that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals.
Featured benefits include:
- Have opportunity to work with global merchants and join the dynamic, young and friendly project team; stable career path;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience; 13th month salary & seniority bonus; Employee’s marriage, maternity bonus; Birthday voucher gift;
- Annual salary review;
- PTI Healthcare, annual health check;
- Regular technical seminar & external/ internal training courses;
- Providing free coffee, tea & snack;
- Internal engagement events: Team-building; Town-hall, birthday gift voucher, mid-autumn, new year and kick-off parties, yearly company trip;
- FireGroup Sports Clubs: Running, Football, Badminton, etc;
- Laptop/ PC/ Monitor are provided