FireGroup envisions and strives to make an e-Commerce world where every merchant can succeed a reality. Since founded in 2016, we have specialized in providing a comprehensive portfolio of category-leading SaaS products for the global e-Commerce market, including online store development, store management, sales & marketing automation, and almost every aspect of running an online business.
After almost a decade in the market, we are loved by over 450,000 merchants and enterprises across 175+ countries and highly trusted by our globally renowned partners such as Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Google, Meta, Tiktok, and Amazon. To continue empowering more merchants, we always welcome new tech talents who work toward a rewarding career and live by these 4 core values:
- Embracing Change
- Customer Centricity
Why to build your career with us
- Make your impact globally on hundreds of thousands of merchants’ success
- Develop your skills in a fast-paced and highly competitive SaaS market
- Create and grow continuously among passionate talents with growth mindsets
- Lead the user experience of our product, familiar with multiple design frameworks such as customer journey mapping, personas, Kano model, Jobs to be done, Google design sprints etc, and provide evaluation criteria to discover users’ needs.
- Create world-class user experiences that support and reinforce FireGroup’s vision, brand and business objectives across all platforms
- Validate design decision through user research, heuristics and usability standards.
- Create ideal experience journeys for key stakeholders and use-cases including user journeys, user flows, and measurement framework.
- Take ownership of the design; be an active facilitator to collaborate and communicate the thinking with other designers, product. managers, engineers, strategy, analytics and sales people.
- Mentor, train and coach designers to become a high-performer in the team.
- Build strong relationships and help your team collaborate across the organization.
- Build a strong positive, proactive team which fits to the company culture.
- Must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
- Strongly understanding UX, Customer Behavior, Customer Journey and deeply understanding User Psychology.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Experience designing and building large scale interactions designs that meet business goals;
- Ability to rapidly generate, visualize and integrate your design ideas in an agile team environment;
- You do whatever it takes to convince your team of your design idea – a whiteboard scribble, a quick sharpie sketch, prototypes or polished code;
- User-centered and data-driven design is baked into everything you create, across desktop and mobile interfaces;
- Conceptual design skills along with pattern-thinking UI skills. We don’t create one-off marketing campaigns – we design products that constantly evolve;
- Passion for Internet trends across any industry – you probably start your morning with a scan of Twitter before breakfast;
- Experience in designing for Mobile Commerce, SaaS,, e-Commerce or marketplaces is desirable.
We believe that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals.
Featured benefits include:
- Have opportunity to work with global merchants and join the dynamic, young and friendly project team; stable career path;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience; 13th month salary & seniority bonus; Employee’s marriage, maternity bonus; Birthday voucher gift;
- Annual salary review;
- PTI Healthcare, annual health check;
- Regular technical seminar & external/ internal training courses;
- Providing free coffee, tea & snack;
- Internal engagement events: Team-building; Town-hall, birthday gift voucher, mid-autumn, new year and kick-off parties, yearly company trip;
- FireGroup Sports Clubs: Running, Football, Badminton, etc;
- Laptop/ PC/ Monitor are provided