Established in 2016, by helping merchants overcome business challenges, we strive to enable their success. Here at FireGroup, we offer business owners the tools they need to bridge the gap between large corporations and SMEs, the solutions to merchants' problems, as well as customized services tailored to the needs of each business.
Our mission is empowering merchants to succeed with e-Commerce using our proven technology solutions. We are looking for new members who dare to think big and grow bigger with 4 core values:
- EMBRACING CHANGE
- CUSTOMER CENTRICITY
3 reasons to work with us:
- The world of passion, challenge, innovation
- We're a family of young souls united by talents
- Passions and Trust
- Understanding and representing user needs.
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses.
- Defining a vision for a product & aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product.
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities to meet up with business target.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap;
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification;
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities;
- Be an expert with respect to the competition;
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product;
- Perform product demos to customers;
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals;
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast;
- Develop sales tools and collateral;
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success;
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings;
- Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
- Minimum 6 years of experience in technology & SaaS industry;
- Minimum 3 years in similar management roles: COO, Product Manager, Product Director, Growth Head...
- Deep knowledge of the SaaS market, products and technology updates;
- Great understanding in the nature of startups;
- Good leadership and organization skills;
- Good English skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing);
- Excellent ability to communicate and work with teams;
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems;
- Having strong business acumen, passion, resilience and pressure resistance.
We believe that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals.
Featured benefits include:
- Monday - Friday/ 9am - 6pm
- Have opportunity to work with global merchants and join the dynamic, young and friendly project team; stable career path;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience; 13th month salary & seniority bonus; Employee’s marriage, maternity bonus; Birthday voucher gift;
- Annual salary review;
- PTI Healthcare, annual health check;
- Regular technical seminar & external/ internal training courses;
- Providing free coffee, tea & snack;
- Internal engagement events: Teambuilding; Town-hall, birthday gift voucher, mid-autumn, new year and kick-off parties, yearly company trip;
- Support for all sports clubs activities and tournaments: Running, Football, Badminton, etc;
- Laptop/ PC/ Monitor 're provided
- Please send us your wonderful resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you need any further information, kindly please contact us via (+84)28 2229 9989
- Visit FireGroup’s website to know more about our life, culture: https://firegroup.io/