FireGroup envisions and strives to make an e-Commerce world where every merchant can succeed a reality. Since founded in 2016, we have specialized in providing a comprehensive portfolio of category-leading SaaS products for the global e-Commerce market, including online store development, store management, sales & marketing automation, and almost every aspect of running an online business.
After almost a decade in the market, we are loved by over 450,000 merchants and enterprises across 175+ countries and highly trusted by our globally renowned partners such as Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Google, Meta, Tiktok, and Amazon. To continue empowering more merchants, we always welcome new tech talents who work toward a rewarding career and live by these 4 core values:
- Embracing Change
- Customer Centricity
Why to build your career with us
- Make your impact globally on hundreds of thousands of merchants’ success
- Develop your skills in a fast-paced and highly competitive SaaS market
- Create and grow continuously among passionate talents with growth mindsets
FireGroup is looking for a creative and strategic SEO Executive to join our marketing team. As an expert in SEO, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective SEO strategies to increase our website's visibility on major search engines, driving organic traffic, and improving search rankings. The ideal candidate should have a robust understanding of SEO best practices and a proven track record in leveraging cutting-edge AI technology to enhance performance and productivity in SEO initiatives.
- Conduct thorough keyword research and analyses to identify opportunities for ranking improvements.
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and pay-per-click advertising to ensure high rankings in search engine results.
- Create and execute link-building strategies to enhance domain authority.
- Analyze and monitor website performance metrics, such as bounce rates, traffic, and conversions, to understand the efficacy of SEO strategies.
- Collaborate with content creators to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and aligns with SEO goals.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO trends, updates, and best practices, including understanding algorithm changes and their effects.
- Utilize AI-powered tools and software to automate, optimize, and scale SEO tasks where possible, such as content creation, link-building, or keyword research.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest AI advancements in SEO, experimenting and implementing these technologies to stay ahead of competitors.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in SEO with a strong background in all aspects of SEO, including technical SEO, on-page, and off-page optimization.
- Experience with apply AI for SEO
- Exceptional understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO reporting and analytics tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, or Moz.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and leverage data insights for strategic planning.
- A willingness to learn and a thirst for knowledge regarding emerging SEO and AI trends.
We believe that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals.
Featured benefits include:
- Have opportunity to work with global merchants and join the dynamic, young and friendly project team; stable career path;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience; 13th month salary & seniority bonus; Employee’s marriage, maternity bonus; Birthday voucher gift;
- Annual salary review;
- PTI Healthcare, annual health check;
- Regular technical seminar & external/ internal training courses;
- Providing free coffee, tea & snack;
- Internal engagement events: Team-building; Town-hall, birthday gift voucher, mid-autumn, new year and kick-off parties, yearly company trip;
- FireGroup Sports Clubs: Running, Football, Badminton, etc;
- Laptop/ PC/ Monitor are provided